For the first time in quite awhile, I'm feeling hopeful about our situation. Brandon will be keeping his job at KCU, and we were sure he was going to be terminated on Monday when so many of our friends lost their jobs there. It's a bittersweet victory, I guess. But Brandon loves SITS and I'm glad he'll be doing it for at least another year.
I have decided to start teaching piano lessons in the afternoons and Brandon is possibly going to start doing web design on the side to make extra money. We need it to cover our medical expenses.
I'm very grateful for hope.
Let's see, what's going on with me and the baby? Not a whole lot. Not really feeling the baby move yet, but it's still early, just at the beginning of my 15th week. I felt Miles for sure at the end of 17 weeks, so I'm expecting it soon. I'm a bit worried that I still haven't gained any weight and have only lost weight so far. It's just so very different from my pregnancy with Miles. I'm fearful that I have been so stressed, that the baby isn't going. Probably an irrational fear. I have my next appointment on the 21st of this month.
Miles is so much fun these days. He's just such a funny kid. He's jabbering a lot more, which is good because we were starting to get worried that he is so quiet. Still no real words, but that's okay. At least he's vocal. He is getting bigger all the time. He has gained about 2 lbs. in the past month and completely skipped a shoe size. He outgrew all of his shoes seemingly overnight. He's doing great with sleeping in his crib. I'm so glad he is sleeping there now so I can get a little sleep before the new baby arrives!
No comments:
Post a Comment