I wish everyone understood that every frustrated word is not an invitation for the "Just wait till you experience ___________" comments. I get it, you've been through it. I can appreciate the fact that you have been in my shoes.
However, I don't want advice all the time. I don't want to hear how you've been there done that ten times over. Sometimes just an "I know. It sucks, but it'll get better" would be nice.
I think I'm about to do some Facebook pruning. Or at least some Limited Content list-making.
6 comments:
I like how you can post just to specific people or leave others out. Can you make lists of people to include or not include? because that would be even better.
You can exclude, but not include only certain people. That would be a nice feature though. So I could say something to specific people only - like a shout-out or request to local friends. Facebook, are you listening?
Oh wait, I stand corrected! You can make it visible to only certain people! Nice!
Bleck - that's one of my pet peeves, too. I also hate when upon hearing that I'm not getting much sleep people say, "Oh, you just wait - it's just preparing you for what's coming!"
No. It's not. 9 hours of sleep a night would be preparing my body for child birth, wack-a-doo hormones, and chronic exhaustion. Not sleeping well in pregnancy just sucks.
Ahem...not that it gets me riled up or anything like that. ;)
sweet! Now to start the daunting task of organizing my 400 some "friends" list... ehhhhhh
Jen - I liked when people would tell me to sleep now while I can. As if I'm a bear and can store it up.
Post a Comment